Friday, October 3, 2008

Weekly Websites

Almost every week I run into interesting websites that I like to pass along.  Here are this weeks discoveries.

First, a site of lists...  www.listverse.com   ...I went to look at a list of "disturbing novels"...none of which I have read...but I quickly moved on to "10 odd discontinued Olympic sports"  which included...tug of war, dueling pistols, solo synchronized swimming (which seems to be a contradiction in terms), and pigeon shooting...I think there are other hidden treasures on the site...anyway entertainment treasures...not really accurate information in some cases...

And then a little music video www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyPDHh4d1Xo&eurl
"The Internet Overdose Song" ....totally cracked me up.

Well, that's it for this week...enjoy!!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Well, the pit marks had me laughing as I know you come by that trade mark honestly - and hereditarily......."ehem."

And I don't know half of the words from the u-tube video, but it was funny anyway. Thanks!