Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lunchtime Blogs...a experiment

I forget to blog. I think about things to blog, but never actually get around to writing and posting them. I think there are multiple reasons....
  1. I have a hard time thinking I'm really very interesting and hate to document the proof of my doubts.
  2. I am an expert procrastinator and it does seem like an awful lot of work when I'm sitting on my couch watching TV and doing the USAToday Crossword.
I thought I'd come up with more reasons....I didn't.

Anyway, I'm going to start blogging during my lunch break. It's not like I'm doing anything but eating at my desk and sometimes watching The Colbert Report or the Today Show. Sometimes I read, but that just makes me sleepy.

I know I should leave work for lunch....give my brain a little rest....but, when I leave I just spend money. And that isn't good either.

We'll see how it goes. And if anyone is reading this....I'll try not to be boring :)

Oh....I just thought of a number 3....I never take pictures and blogs are so boring without pictures. Am I right?

6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Not boring at all! I'll take whatever I can get from you. I'm just waiting for the $200 reward post...

Jeff said...

I agree that blogs are better with pictures, but I often forget to take pictures and I still blog. Occasionally I'll search for a picture online that is similiar to the topic of my blog post.'

At any rate, I don't think you're boring so I'm looking forward to your lunch time blogging.

Stacey said...

I am definitely in support of you blogging more!

Robyn said...

Yay! I love when Carla posts. Actually, I like when any of my friends post because it gives me something to do while Jeff is on the computer. It is nice that yours is not boring.

Ali said...

I was just thinking today, "I wish Carla would post more" and TA-DA! a new post. I must be psychic - or something. Either way, I look forward to the new posts. Good luck!

David and Shayla said...

You are right. Take more pictures.