Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Why I Feel I Shouldn't Blog:


In case you can't read what it says: "Blogging - Never before have so many people with so little so to say said so much to so few."

Um....yay.

P.S. I'm doing so good with adding graphics to my blogs!!!

Also, my favorite quote of the day (from Better Off Ted....if you've never heard of it you should really watch it! Totally hilarious!): "There's really no middle ground with you. Either you don't care at all, or you care a hundred and crazy percent." Maybe you had to be there....but I laughed out loud!

8 comments:

glarcy said...

I love the writing in better of ted. My fav quote from it lately... Veronica: "I think they're Dutch. It sounds like their stupid handiwork, with their cheeses, and their giant, propeller buildings."

Unknown said...

I love the poster....maybe because I'm not blogging.

jojoba said...

I also enjoyed that quote, along with the whole monologue about the possum.

marlamuppets said...

oh i so love that quote!!!

one hundred and crazy percent! it's my new lingo!

xooooox

Jeff said...

I like the demotivational poster. I like all the great posters at despair.com.

Elmer said...

True words. I need to watch Better Off Ted from last night...thanks for reminding me!

Robyn said...

I think I might be on the one hundred and crazy percent side of things too often.

Mary Ann said...

I love that you're blogging about why you shouldn't blog. Keep it up. You're always entertaining. :)