Thursday, February 4, 2010

Looking for Something to do for Valentine's Day?

Well, I'm not....because I already have plans. Are they the plans I would really like to be making for this silly holiday? No. But, I thought I'd send out a little notice, just in case anyone would like to join me. The Library does an annual Valentine's Day Dance....it has gone through various changes through the years and this year it is going to be a little less formal than in the past, plus they lowered the price to $20 per person!!

I know that sounds like a lot, but you get dinner and dancing (and a flower for all the girls....so, that is super nice!!). They will be serving a delicious BBQ dinner followed by a live band with line dancing and some country swing stuff.

Some years I have brought dates, but I just don't have the energy for that this time. I just thought that since I have to be there, I'd try to convince some of my friends to go too.

I tried to upload the flier, but it wouldn't work. Here's the link.

Let me know if you have questions :)

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I really think it would be fun to go, but we are going to Colorado that weekend to visit my sister. Plus, I think Scott would refuse to dance. Although I guess I could have just danced with you. :)

Courtney Spears said...

That sounds like a very reasonable deal. I would go if I lived there.
and hey, where is your blog entry about butter and sugar like you promised??